Hehehe, I'm still able to remember your birthday cause its the last day of February, & I wrote it down in my homework diary! Best of luck for Year 2009, study all the way Gordon! With Love, Sheryl :D
I had my 2nd blood test today. Dr Lily was very late, probably jam? So instead Dr Boey took blood test for me. Seriously, it wasn't pain at all. The only thing you feel is when the needle poke into your skin, thats all. I don't feel my blood being sucked up. Last night, I nearly died from hunger! Cause I only ate 1 subway cookie for dinner, and it had to last me till the next morning. Fasting, yeah.
Met Mindy at Tmall in the afternoon to look for some stuffs :D So I brought like $87++ out today, GUESS WHAT?! All my $ notes WERE GONE! Let's see where they went...
First, we went to Yoshinoya to eat cause Mindy didn't eat breakfast. Saw a few Gu Zheng girls there. Thought would see Jolyn or Si Hui, but didn't see them. So..I spent $8 in that shop. After, we went to Precious Moments, and checked off our mission list. So I spent $10++ in that shop. I paid for everything first, thats why I feel so broke. YES, THATS WHY! Tsk. Then we went ArtBox. Bought the same pencil case, cause Mindy wanted to have the same. Hahaha! Cool right :D So I bought that pencil case & 2 cards. Spent $11+. You see!
Oh yah! We saw Anglican High Table-Tennis girls, then Yiliang in the precious moments shop, got a shock! Cause he said all the co members are in tmall. Crazy! Really..when we walked out, I saw Zi Ying, Calvin, Wei Bin, Yun Chou, Elly, Joel. The rest I never really see already. Cause I was busily trying to hide my face away, while that Mindy went to them and "hello hello hello" all the way. HAHA!
Bought Disney on Ice ticket, and at first I thought it was only $29.50, in the end don't know why add up become $32+ I think? Scammed. K but nvm, I GOT THE TICKETS! I AM GOING DISNEY ON ICE! YAYYYYYYYY! :D
Basil came. We went to Popular searching for some stuffs, then we saw Mr Khoo Swee Chiow in there? Singaporean who went for many expeditions, an adventurer. I like! Yeah, nothing in there, so we went to watch movie! Before we went to watch movie, went to Arcade and play that stack stack game, win then can get those major prizes like psp/ds/whatever. Btw, it was my first time playing it, & I WAS SO CLOSE OKAY! Like left 2 more. LOL! Basil even worse, left last one, and the thing landed just beside. How sad. HAHA! Saw Fongzhi queuing to buy tickets! Such a small world :D
Watched Marley & Me. Saw Anglican High Table-Tennis guys in the theatre. The movie's good! I loved it. A very touching show. You can hear people sniffing in the cinema, seriously... I want to go buy the book. Its a non-fiction book you know..I think it would be a good book! While watching, I suddenly started thinking about Ginny. She's getting on age already...she has been with me since I was 9 years old. She grew old with me, she's my bestmate. Mindy & the show both said that when dogs know that they're going to part from this world soon, they have their own ways. Very sad. Go watch it okay people :D

After, we walked to bus interchange, then Mindy & I took 293 to eat Astons, the Astons opposite St Hildas. I didn't know there's more than 1 outlet in Tampines! I saw 1 ex-nass student near Astons there. Saw this NASS guy I forgot in what class. Then I saw Cheng Boon when I was eating! He seemed to have grown taller!!! I also saw this ex-relief teacher of NASS while eating, HAHA! Everyone lives in Tampines is it!?!? At the bus stop, saw another ex-NASS guy, he graduated last year.
Seriously..today's like a shocking day! Probably my February had to end this way huh? A day full of surprises! Hahaha, quite fun actually :D You never know who you'ld bump into next. You see people whom you never thought you would see in another 10 years down the road, and you did.
See? Coincidence again :D Yay! Hahaha, crazy -.-Slept in brother's room, cause he was away for this camp (2day1night). His room is like a freezer, 23 degrees only I cannot take it in his room. I had to wear my Panda bedroom slippers to keep my feet warm, wear a jacket. Still, my legs feel cold. Zzz. But his room very shiok. Hahaha! :D He's going for another camp soon in Malaysia I think, I'M GONNA BOOK HIS ROOM BEFORE MY SISTER TELL MY MUM SHE WANNA SLEEP THERE!
(Saw like 11 different people in 1 day!)
Done blogging, & I better hit the books now! BYE WORLD :D
P.S: I blogged this on 1 March.